This butter cream icing works well for reverse frozen butter cream transfers and is delicious to eat.
- 1 pound confectionery sugar
- 1/2 cup Crisco shortening
- 1 tablespoon solid Blue Bonnet Margarine
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla flavoring
- 1 to 4 tablespoons of cool water
In a deep bowl, cream shortening, margarine, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
Stir in one pound of confectionery sugar. Once the sugar is mixed well beat on high with the electric mixer until light and fluffy. If frosting is too thick, add one tablespoon of water at a time to obtain a good consistency.
Enjoy these two other recipes/instructions at the links below: